16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Monday 16 May 2016

procrastination

HELLO IM BACK


I wanted to blog last Friday but forgot all about it until today. Last Friday's Games Parade was bomb, definitely one of the best parades^.^ Ma'ams definitely made it more fun though. I didn't know what to say when Eos replied "Thank you, Ma'am" to me, IM SORRY IT WAS SO AWKWARD. We got to play that RM game, and I couldn't find any card?? And all of us got wet in the end haha, tiring as heck that day but definitely 100% always worth my time:))

I hope all of you did well for exams, if you didn't it's okay just try harder!! Don't be too sad about it. THERE'S STILL TERM 3 FRIENDS, JIAYOUU! 10 more days till I become a sloth. Fasting month during June though, so I can't really do much. Not mentally and physically ready for school and homework during the June 'holidays'. 

Also have any of you watched BTS new mv PLEASE GO WATCH, MA'AMS, EOS OR ARTEMISIANS!! Save me is so good omygosh it got released yesterday around 9pm? SO UNEXPECTED BECAUSE FIRE CAME AT AROUND 11PM SG. Got a feeling its only a dance version because they havent answered "BOY MEETS _" Min Yoongi (suga) shoes blended with the grass HAHAH DED. Young forever also very nice, actually all also super nice. They dance so well nvuirnvrilwffn (<- heart attack) Walking in the rain by blockb and Fly Got7 also quite nice.

+ HAppy Birthday to Kavithaa!! -hart-

ssak da bulTAEwora bow wow wow

- sukainAhh


No comments:

Post a Comment