16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Friday 13 May 2016

GAMES PARADE + NP DAY

sup I'm back from shopping like finally home haha omg my legs hurt like nothing else. dk if u wld believe me but it was 4 ipw not lepak ok so u noe my story now haha last minute mall hopping after cca wow much. not v happy cuz it was for my grp members who r total jerks.

yey so tdy started extra early. woke up at like 4.30 ?? but tatz bc I take vv long to do things early in the morn. I think my brain wasn't actually working cuz I was in a daze most of the way oh. how nice tat I miss the lrt n bus ugh so I was a lil late?? I ran for the bus but it departed in my face like hello omg. I ended up crossing the road when it was still red light haha oops but it was worth the risk cuz every sec counted haha

our drills were btr den ytd phew thank goodness. it was pretty intimidating cuz it was my first time in front of sch, even if I wasn't alone? I was actually pretty excited?? everyone else was too haha. we spent quite a lot time deciding where to piak in the drills badge, bc it looked so weird everywhere. what, our blouse is completely naked save our name tag mah. ok so it was quite brief but besurai (?) was pretty difficult cuz we had been tilting our heads the wrong direction the whole time, so making the change in a short while may have been quite an uphill task.

it meant we attended lessons slightly later which  was grateful for hahaha. when I came the class was jus staring so awk how haha. my rcy fren was like we luckier get wear full u on rcy day n I was like '...' . even if we were allowed to I'm pretty sure I wont want to cuz it is rather stuffy n suffocating no offense

N we wanted to jog as a squad for the first time sI we all agreed to wear pt kit. Cher agree or not ltr go argue haha. But just after we changed N were making our way there, people from the first floor started running back to the classroom back screaming. It sounded as if though a bomb exploded. Turns out jogging was cancelled due to lightning alert like wtshuck. We were lamenting how we changed for nothing. But it's btr den hving to jog ahaha

*time travel to aft sch*
ye squad lunch tdy n we occupied 2 tables. 1 table was nicknamed math club bc all of us were doing math n the other the stress club cuz they were playing stress. at some point in time maam/mrs chew came over to look at me n ginger doing our math which scared the crap outta me haha. shes quite nie but quite scary too. idk probably she always calls my name in class, but probably bc I'm not attentive

I suspect tdy's parade might be the most ''worry free'' parade. dk, we were always anxious be4 cca cuz we didn't know what we were gg to face tat day. I will probably get a heart attack sometime soon from frequent rapid heart palpitations haha. we were quite eager, esp when we saw the buckets for some reason haha. idk I jus like water.

*fast forward*
so it started n the games were so fun I rlyrlyrly liked it sosososo much I mean it!! I like the ball game most. it was quite challenging n damn the other team damn good but not tat our team not good lah haha our passes not v bad ya. self praise much. the only embarrassing thing was I kept calling one of the sec 1 'maam' for some weird reason. idk, I'm still not used to the fact tat we r no longer the youngest in the unit now. I jus hv the habit of calling everyone else not from our squad maam. guess still used to the old ways quite hard to change. inflexible mind much. no wonder I cldnt get her attention to pass the ball to me despite repeating haha it was so embarrassing cuz I realised my mistake the same time as everyone else oopsie. n the game @ courtyard was jus omg esp those that was balancing things on ur forehead, n one of the maams commented at least its not the mouth so I cldnt help but laugh. everyone else too lol. maam totally had a point there HAHAits so damn awk n our grp the height diff is jus wow

we ltr had this game which from what I understand was like running man?? damn pressuring sia. the sec 4 maams put on the bells which for some reason reminds me of the bells I tie around mischievous cats to alert myself of their presence. n we were told not to strip them of their name tags cuz not funny. I cldnt hear so Amanda explained n she said 'the sec 4 maams will be stripping' ok ahahaha I tried not to laugh but no dice. n jap was jus like I am dirty minded n Amanda was like it was a mistake. itz not my fault bc I was under jap influence (if u dun noe she is the dirty old grandma). she forgot to add 'our name tags' I think lol. the game was so fun but the feeling of being hunted was so real it jus felt like no place was safe n idk I jus felt like a deer watching out for any maams. thank my hearing isn't bad for my sight is so bad by the time I c em it wld be too late??

after the game we did 15 pumpings. n then arm wrestling w CIs ahhhhh they r so damn strong omg its so intimidating. n the way they have the upper hand jus makes u feel totally helpless, cuz like idk for me my wrist was bent at quite an odd angle n it was too painful for me to stay on. I'm not saying they r biased, I mean they r quite clever in their strategies too. bk damn good at this I must admit. she is quite strong ya. I was like standing at the back in utter horror watching each defeat thinking if even the maams or my squaddies cant do it how can I. ive nvr tried arm wrestling be4 honestly haha. so 4 each of those who nvr did the wrestle, + 5 pumpings.

 so ya now we have 70+ pumpings to do I'm cringing. like our punishment points sounded utterly ill-proportional n super ridiculous compared to other squads, but I guess losing faith is not a good thing how. n we had this activity in the end to decide which squad wldnt hv to do the pumpings (sec 4 maams decided), n yep ofc we lost but its ok

Going to cca is like taking drugs. It takes me out of my problems for those moments in cca, then after cca, it all comes crashing back to me. But I'm gratefully for the distraction, either bc I'm too happy or busy struggling to survive heh. But np makes a rly good drug ye. I rly like np ya

soz all my posts in my pov cuz easier to write that way
kk its 10.30 now I need to sleep so tired n drained omg. n  my throat is so sore from all the shouting n screaming ow ( cedar OW lol)


DADdario/daddy oreo, but actually (matthew) daddario
[not that I like oreos anyway too sweet yuks]

No comments:

Post a Comment