16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Thursday 14 April 2016

no update since the 8th wow

wassup shanks

jus realised nobody posted since the 8th yep. jus updating bc why not.

we had drills practice this morn. only 6 (or 5 idk my math sucks) turned up but haha morning so can understand u need to chiong hw so. I almost forgot until i saw ginger's empty seat in our classroom oops. I did the drills in my socks bc my shoes not canvas wow. if u dun understand I took off my shoes yes it actually feels better barefoot tho. jap was like are u serious and I am like yes haha. her expression damn funny and oso quite cute lol(no offense, n no judging thx). bc tdy pe so 2.4 km practice dammit if I wear canvas shoes my foot later hurt as if I ran thru hell barefoot so no not sacrificing my comfort. hopefully none of u saw me in my socks bc embarrassing many ppl were staring haha but heck care if they dun know me lorh

our drills like bangings were better tdy, but den again only abt 6 of us mah. we practiced hentak n a couple of other stuff be4 deciding to do marching. we had major arguments over whether to belok (is this how u spell it??) around the classroom block (the second part, the behind one, not the one with our usual classrooms is this clear enough). but we were not angry or anything w each other lah, jus disagree, plenty of yes ans no-s. I sided w jap for yes, n su was no. in the end, the ayes got it, so everyone say aye now. it was srsly fun actually hehe but ahem some of us wanted to go to original point n hentak there but we ended up berhenti-ing somewhere near the main classroom block staircase. den we jus continued marching there after some nattering. den there was announcement that assembly starting soon n we were leh meh shld we jus hv it outside the classroom. but we ended up gg back haha.

I ended up with blackened socks haizz and blackened shoe soles but aiya can wash lah I hope.

so sad games parade cancelled sobs so no cca tmr noo  :( it had been our source of motivation too. like last parade, when we did tent pitching and all, we just tot suffer n do this parade well, next week we can have fun. in school, idk for the rest of u, I was counting down the days, thinking Friday would end off w a bang, aha im a obsessive person. ginger n I were like talking abt it after pop rehearsal ytd n ok she actually tot it meant usual parade instead of games parade hahaha, tats why she was sad, but when she found out it was jus cca cancelled, phew. lol.

n I think they practiced skit too after school tdy? idk cldnt stay back due to urgent matters, n im not acting as im confiscated anyways so my presence wasn't v necessary haha.

still doing the pop letters for ma'ams still oni 3 done tdy such slow progress.


oh n rmb to sign ur forms @ road marshalling ppl k bye



kanchiong spider

No comments:

Post a Comment