16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Saturday 16 April 2016

road marshlling tdy

I hv no idea why I keep coming back to here but I think my soul belongs here nah jk im jus bored

yep so there was road marshalling = wake up early = sleepy but its ok bc it was fun. I was kinda late but I made it in time phew. after we were done changing w jus stood around 4 awhile cuz we didn't know what to do?? later we fell in at the foyer. ok yea not long later sir arrived. apparently he commented some of our berets looked bad by using mine as an example but ok I accept it bc I know its the truth but I cant even tho ive tried 4 months aldr?? why is Charlene's damn nice why

idk what time we started lah . nik + deon took back of canteen while su near the gate n char, me n ay arnd the road, but sadhvi n nurul idk. apparently aly wanted the spot closest to deon n nik bc she wanted to socialize w em, but it was fine w me n char bc we socialized w each other haha. I mean thru hand signs (yesss sounds like parabatai talent bc we can understand each other so well) most of the time.

apparently road marshalling isn't a boring task bc u hv the company of mosquitoes. im not complaining ok jus well. u noe wut? mosquitoes r like family; they are annoying and they share ur blood. geddit?? hahahahaha im tryna reduce the situation to mosquito jokes

at about 8-something (somewhere arnd 820 I think) we got a break till 8.25 . we ltr went to cedar primary.

some ppl were asking why there were so many of us, n stuff liddat it was pretty funny. some were even nice to say hi etc. n aft tat we had a ''break'' n apparently a grouped up to form an artemis organisation haha. there was this smth tat made some of us mad but ok not stating it here (this has nothing to do w ma'ams dun get me wrong)

at about 9, aft we got back, we were dismissed, phew. most of us were surprised, since we expected to be dismissed near 10-10.15, as dismissal was stated as 10.15 or smth. we collected our bags, changed den left. the rest went to the library bc there was food so haha I dunno what happened after.

kanchiong spider

No comments:

Post a Comment