16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Thursday 3 March 2016

Toa Payoh NPC visit

Oh yay tdy was so fun like itz real!! The sirs were quite funny tbh (some of them)

We left at 2.05 and idk what tome we reach luh I didn't see

Apparently jap was laughing at me bc she said I sounded like a seagull when I laugh
There was like an intro..? And one of the sirs were just explaining stuff. Then bk started laughing like mad for no reason like she xiao aldr. Like literally. And then she kept laughing till her face red still laughing. And she was like slapping her leg the entire time haha. Her laughter wad so infectious yea everyone laughed too for no reason lol. We got so high (like we took drugs bc we influenced too)

We got to try on the armoury(ok not all of us)woo su tried first. It was damn heavy as the Sir said. Deon helped su put on. And then she tried resisting one of the sirs w the shield I think I can't rmb and say move back sir too

Then kavi got a chance to try too. It's so heavy u can practically see her head sag visibly after putting the helmet on. I'm not surprised for its like half to a third of her weight(she's quite light)

And yey finally sadhvi!! And then the sir was like put on a angry face, pretending u rly r and resist(applies to the previous ppl too). But as ya know, Sadhvi nvr gets angry so it's hard and impossible(reminds me of the song). Qe were still lauging so hard .So the sir was like "what makes you angry". She jus kept smiling/laughing too,  and I dunno what went wrong wif me for a moment, and I was like "ME" omg I can't believe I said that (!)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So yey I became the one she was supposed to resist. The sir was like dun resist so hard(if not logically all of us will go flying back lol). So i was a lil slack there but yay sadhvi tried her best!! ^_^she actually accomplished good job!! ^_^ bit tat oso means tat am her angry too ahaha I me everyone angry anyways sorry lah.


in between that I guess it was like a chat session idk how to say actually.

After that we had a short tour around the place. omygawd we got to see the holding room, and it must fell rly horrible to be it(only got a bench no tv no wifi & u r under surveillance so) but the sir said it has been v long since anyone was last kept in there(we could tell that from the dust balls and dusty floors no offense)


after that we went back to sch. we got a spacious bus this time round woo!! usually we crammed into small buses bc squad size v small sometime we even share seats but its ok

when we reach back to school we took so many photos such spam

when I was walking to mrt I poured away my water into the longkang(bc I filled a lot before we left 4 npc I nvr finish) and tat idiot ginger was like eh longkang inside got fishy?  stupiak but I still luv her

and hopefully aly makes it 4 her concert & has fun there ^-^
HERE R SOME PICS!! ITz our first pics in full u so haha yea enjoy we r vvv hot rite (sure agrees ok)

Candid muuchπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This is perf but ew my body outline tho

Tried to look serious hereeee

FUN SHOT!!


~kanchiong spider aka yin2 


No comments:

Post a Comment