16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Wednesday 2 March 2016

letz fangirl 4 awhile hehe

wassup  shanks itz yin2 again ><

so we gg 4 visit to toa payoh npc tmr ooh kinda egg-cited (lol the pun & eggs r delicious) yey. and yea guess who cares so much abt it now. Alybabat. and u wanna noe why? not bc she looking forward to it, but bc she scared she late 4 her long awaited 5 sos concert or smth so cute I mean srsly. legit cute. no wonder she was acting all concerned ahaha I feel u I understand @aly. hohoho I no enuff time so I blg abt tdy's prade tmr cuz oi aldr 10.10 I need sleep leh I v tired. I am not gona study 4 spelling tmr bc I too tired and who gives a klunk even tho ill get my parents called up bc my second time failing but idc #YOLO (lmao it was our grp's captain's ball name during pt lol cr me)

jus realised our squad full of fangirls like aly is 5sos den beckham/burger king is kpop(she so many I even dk) den lingsi is 1 direction hohoho den charliflower oso quite a lot like me(both of us too many to mention, but mine r only book fandoms including their movies). but she shares same fandoms w me yay!! she is like one of the only few I an relate my fandoms to & yes rant abt politics sometimes esp Donald Trump hahahahahaha. got a few others tat I cant rly rmb.

officialy renaming myself to kanchiong spider bc my squaddies keep calling me tat(some of them lorh like ginger)

~kanchiong spider

No comments:

Post a Comment