16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Sunday 20 March 2016

#chionghw day

okok I read ur last post guys. I know u r correct, but can we jus bury it in the past n stop seeing the same thing. I mean, it is appreciated, but when we keep getting reminded (someone else wrote the same points in another post), it is more of like reopening old wounds too. sry the refreshing memory doesn't seem to do any more good for my mental health. so can we all jus learn from it n forget dis? no more please, no more. its enough. as long as we dun make the same mistakes again.

u noe I tot of another sitting-down cheer, as a joke? well its "aim high,hit low,artemis is the best,"
EH JOKE ONI AH DUN TAKE IT SO SRSLY AH. it rhymes so yea dun blame me too much. I mean, yah, there is abit of sense in it. actually plenty of sense. hv u heard this quote? "There is plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it." By Will Herondale, Clockwork Angel, TID. omy love it, but im overaddicted. but its a pretty good book w loads of gr8 quotes.

ok as yall know tdy is chiong hw day!! tdy is the last day of hols where students from all over the country will be chioning their hw. haha jk I made dis up(inspiration from u guys esp deon ur prev post ahaha) but dun wry many other ppl r oso in the same situation hahahaha(dk if shld even be happy abt it). sry im v sadistic hahaha. for me I was done since 1 or 2 days ago so no worries. but idk I hv a kind of anxiety when I watch ppl being busy I ask myself is smth wrong like wksheets I forgot to complete bc I seem like an odd one out? haha idk but there will probably ppl who feel the same.

apparently almost all my chats r inactive(which is a gd thing) since everyone is chionging lol

im vvv sad the hols is ending = waking up early again n gg 2 sch *sobs*

jiayous u can complete ur hw!! ^_^

happy homeworking shanks

ps I love quotes


kanchiong spider

No comments:

Post a Comment