16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Friday 19 February 2016

Yesterday's parade ( 19/2 )

Hey guys ! Hope yall had a good rest !


So yesterdays parade was quite different. But before that we went for punishments for our confiscated squadmates at around 1.45. It was quite tiring especially the lunges but we perservered through !

During parade, it was raining so we didn't get to do our campcrafts:( So we did a full PT parade !! I don't think we had one before. We managed to finish the punishments for the formations !! However, we still have the skit that we need to do asap. I think the most tiring part was the endurnce run after all the punishments we did, my legs were so tired. I think our arm power is quite..not up to standard yet. I think it's best if we do at least 5 proper pumpings each day rather than having one "unofficial" apt per week. We also got a few things confiscated, again. Even though we discussed about the standardization so many times I think the people who don't attend squad recess/lunch are the ones missing out. We also practice falling in and I don't understand how some people still do not know.

Anyway CTs are coming in less than a week? I need to study haha I hope yall do too. Good Luck for CTs !! May the force be with you ( hi if you love star wars i love you )

- sukainah

the name niki gave was super long so
sukainah yr english eeyer


No comments:

Post a Comment