16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Friday 19 February 2016

Parade 19 Feb

Yesterday, it was really cold. It was also the day we had parade, a full PT parade.

The schedule said that there was campcraft then PT, and since we did punishments before, I thought
" Okay, we'll have time to kind of rest so it won't be that bad right? " WRONG. I died during punishments, then revived, died again during 15bx, got revived and died during endurance run. 12 rounds in 15 minutes, I can't even survive running two rounds around the 200m track OMG I AM SO UNFIT OK OMG

Parade wasn't that bad, I mean, not that bad. We did do something new, lunges around the classroom block, and we did finish the punishments so, it wasn't that bad.

Bee Kim and I were running together ( by running I meant jogging because I couldn't run anymore ) after some round, and then we started talking and we wanted to give up there and then. Also Astraia Ma'ams came up and started singing, thanks for the motivation Ma'ams. ( Ma'ams if you are reading this please never sing baby again thank you ) At the last minute, Bee Kim and I just sprinted, and then we had to do another round BUT IT'S OKAY 13 ROUNDS IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR ME

Also, Ma'am Jane, if you're reading this, please don't tekan us we love you very very much !!!!

- alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment