16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Saturday 7 May 2016

miss me?

HILO EVERYONE ITS BABARELLA HERE AND I JUST GOT THIS NEW LIPSTICK KIT FROM MAYBELLIE AHAHA JUST KIDDING

heh so I'm currently procrastinating Chinese homework and just going to think about life and NP. and definitely not exams. Anyway it's just one more day just one more paper and we ARE FREEEEEE from stress till next term and yAS ITS MAY AND JUNE'S GONNA COME SOON YAS. But since June hasn't arrived and CTs haven't ended, Imma just gonna memorise GEOG PEELs and polish my boots like I have no life liddat though i love polishing boots but i am unable to feel the same for geog #sorrynotsorry

okay anyway, cca is going to start soon so gear up guys. hEHE we need to improve and show ma'ams we can do it okay !!!! ARTEMIS THE GODDESS (totally not self-praise), CAN WE DO THIS? ARTEMIS THE GODDESS (again, totally not self-praise), CAN WE DO THIS? ARTEMIS THE GODDESS (again, not self-praise), YASSS WE CAN!

okay now stop reading this and cHOP CHOP GO STUDY, how ironic ahAHA okay im done JIAYOU GUYSSS WE GONNA PASS THE TESTS WITH COLOURS FLYING IN A ROCKET TO THE MOON (excuse my english, idk how to phrase it lol)

OH WAUT BEFORE I FORGET, LISTEN TO BTS FIRE OMG I CANNOT THEY SET MY HEART ON FIRE THE SONG IS VERY GOOD AND THE DANCE IS EVEN BETTER SO GO CHECK IT YOZZ okay im really done this time

check this out!!!!!1!!!1!!1!!!

- BEEEEEEahhahaahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment