16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Saturday 23 April 2016

same topic as prev post haha

but diff person lol

I was jus reading thru it jus now n omy su I agree so much. memories of last yr's pop is so omg

not gonna write a lot about pop bc I got too much n I'm afraid my words have the ability to move one to tears haha

all of us r quite sorry tat it was time for astraia maams to pop, and we would definitely miss them. but at the same time, we are looking forward to future parades w Hestia maams where we hope to improve even more

I guess the one thing I dare say is that change is not always loss, and there will always be joy in meeting again. I suppose u shld get what im saying?

we would definitely cherish the memories we have w astraia maams, such as parades and ac. I guess the quote that suits well here is:

"Every moment was valuable; even the bad ones."  
  ~Clary Fray

don't u agree? I mean yes not everything was pleasant but it is worthwhile holding onto even those memories. pretty sure I used this quote for one of the letters but frankly cant rmb who. n I hope none of the maams have gotten eyesight problems from reading my letters yet.

heres a rly stupid but rly funny joke(tryna mimick su):

Q: A man walked into a zoo. the only animal in the entire zoo is a dog. what did he call the zoo?
A: A shitzhu

omg do u geddit?? HAHAHAHAHA


p.s HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADHVI !!!!

reminder tat there is squad recess tmr ok byee

kanchiong spiderr




No comments:

Post a Comment