16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Thursday 24 March 2016

enjoy ur break

yo sup happy long weekend ^_^ since tmr no school woop = no lessons + no jogging yass see my love 4 jogging. pretty sure ppl r jus gonna procrastinate till the last min. who wants to do homework rite. watching allegiant tmr im so excited ive waited so long for it. a year, can u belive it. zootopia made more sales den allegiant despite being in itz third week wow sry imma movie buff. feels weird tat im not panicking or worried bc no cca tmr. oh I need to get a new hanger too bc I broke my this week parade sheesh it wun do to risk slipping on it and hurting myself again so mafan but oh itz not smth I can choose not to do

oh n I saw a couple of our squaddies jogging during pe too, like our class. sharing the track can be pretty traumatic, esp wen u r supposed to run in the opposite direction.

I finally learnt how to do a proper edit I was simply staring at the solution all along w/o even knowing like what the. picsart is the best editing app out there, btw. its just as good, or even better, den adobe photoshop, as it has more functions and also some same stuff like freestyle cropping tat gives u the exact figure. sorry, the rest u go figure out by urself. editing is fun n proves to be quite a good distraction and good source of entertainment

hv a good break + happy homeworking + projects. sweet. ok lah at least hw not so much

our blog posts now tally up to 97 wow. we blogged so much dis yr. last year was so inactive n me de lil idiot dun know how to access blogger or blog. my squaddies r much more advanced den me I admit

can we hv a positive post 4 the 100th which is like 2-3 posts away

n I jus realised tat we hv no one in our squad who is born in March. no March babies.

kanchiong spider

No comments:

Post a Comment