16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Thursday 18 February 2016

JIAYOUS 4 TMR GUYZZZ

ok so yay tmr doing punishments to get back squaddies, formation & other stuff. im pretty scared okk. wellz maybe nervous. BUT WHATEVR IT IS, WE WILL PULL THRU AS A SQUAD!! #wewillsurvive . still cant do pumpings properly tho always end up chicken wing one or kenut geddup after going down whats wrong wif me haix

 the tot tat 15 other ppl r undergoing what u r undergoing is well idk how to describe but just makes me feel so sorry 4 em. for us.  if we had been more careful and stuff den we wouldn't hv had 2 do dis e.g. the formations. i feel so bad tat bc im confiscated, my squadmates will hv to do more punishments jus to get me back. the guilt is jus eating me alive. its my fault dey hv 2 do more punishments. i guess i'll hv to be more careful next time. being confiscated can be v horrid and terrible like how u r excluded from stuff (e.g. punishments 2 get back squadmates)
ok anyways just my tots on stuff theres no need to judge me or our squad or whatever u intend to judge etc etc

ok anyways JIAYOUS okk @my squaddies esp me

jus rmb tat ily guys

even tho we may hv a love-hate relationship wif each other (dun think dirty plz)

~Yin2

No comments:

Post a Comment