16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Tuesday 9 February 2016

HEYHEY

HEYHEY GUYSSS, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARRRR! (sorry ik im a lil late but still)

This is Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Kim.
I hope you guys had lotsssss of funnnnnn (and angpows *wink wink*) these 2 days! but please dont be like me cuz i havent started on any homework, so im not looking forward to tmr as i will have to chiong. haiizz sad life,  i spent my weekend watching dramas, kpop and animes lmao. (darn it, i should have done my hw but nooooo)

Last week's parade was a blast and I had to say that I had loaddds of fun. We finally had the chance to know our juniors better and it's really heartening to see that they're really enthusiastic, let's hope that they will stay in NPCC for a longg longg time yah :)))))))

okay that's it for todayyyyy/tonight as imma go count my moneyy yo. im rlly busy ya know, collecting angpows and all that. AHAHAHAHAH HOPE YOU HAVE A BLAST!!!

PS. if you're not a kpop fan, BE ONE. GO CHECK OUT VIXX, SHINEE, INFINITE, CROSS GENE!! cross gene's newest song is the BOMBZ YA KNOW!!! IT'S CALLED 'NOONA YOU' GO CHECK IT OUTTTT! and also a jpop group called KAT-TUN HOHOHOHO

okay THATS IT, BYEE FOR REALLLLLL! LOVE YOU AND I KNOW U LOVE ME MORE AHAHAHAHHAHAH, bye.

-beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kim/baeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kim



No comments:

Post a Comment