16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Monday 18 January 2016

AYEEEE

HELLO ITS BELLA SWAANNNNN !!

okay so, we survived TWO, okay let me repeat, TWO weeks of sch OMYYYYY SHOCKINGGGG (for me uh) i srsly tot i wud hv DIED learning year 2 shit, but surprisingly, i didnt !! YET. 

anyways, congrats guys *this is for some ppl i think uk who u are :D* rly, 2 weeks of sch with all the handling of squad problems gg on we managed to pull thru (i think we did ??) lets continue to try and help weeee (IM HIGH IF U CANT RLY SEE FROM MY SNAPCHAT AHAHHAAHAHA)

eh but oman IDK WHY I KEEP FALLING ASLEEP DURING MR LAU LSN EVEN THO HIS LSN IS FUNNY except for LAB LESSONS OMY I LOOOOVVEEEE LAB LESSONS THE EXPERIMENTS ALL SO FUNNNN ESP THOSE INVOLVING FIRE AND SOLUTIONS WEEEEE SO FUNNNN :D

okay im supposed to actually do this grp project but im here doing this blog post cuz I FEEL BAD FOR NOT UPDATING SRY MAN okay bye

~tofu :D

No comments:

Post a Comment