16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Tuesday 24 November 2015

VIA DAY 3 ( no.2 )

I know someone else (deon) has blogged about the same topic yesterday, but that wont staph me from adding mine cuz I feel like it. Day 3, so 1 more day left (day 4). So close yet so far. Jeez.
 
Please enjoy your read. I noe im not as gud at writing gr8 and interesting reflections, but im givin it a go at ma best so yay.
 
So I was the first to arrive yesterday, an I saw no one for like soo long & I thought I had came on the wrong date lmao, so I called up Charlene, and wellz, she was still "at the mrt" and judging from it he would obvs be late but its okay cuz I now knew that there would be VIA. Then I saw them, my squadmates who were comin 4 tdy ('cept Charlene). Then I saw a ma'am approaching in the opposite direction and I was like omygawd its gonna be so awkward. I then heard frm my squadmates that Charlene 'just woke up' when they called her hahaha. 
 
Then we went in & started doin ''real work''.
 
Least tdy wasn't as bad as the previous days, esp day 1. That day pretty much sucked with cutting & dealin with rotten cabbage, or cutting other veggies, whatever.
 
First task-- Help sort out bittergouds and eww, many had seeds and sludge spilling out gross.
Second task--Wash the veg was actually fun but I kept ''killing the veg'' by breaking them in half. Oops im so clumsy. 
Third task--Then sukainah, nurul and ling si stayed at the back to cut veg while the rest of us went to the dining hall to clean the hall. We mopped and swept but we mostly sluffed on the job oopsy. Then we just stood around doin nothing productive when we were done. But we did a great job too, in my  opinion.
Fourth task-- Making drinkss yippy we made rose syrup (drink) and soya bean milk. We got to taste them too yummy :) Couldn't stop helping ourselves to a lil more, then brought a cup or so of each out to let those "cutters" taste them. They liked them yayyy... 
 
Then amanda and deon went to the back to take over duckaicat and nurul. hope they had fun
 
Then Charlene and I  went to mop up the kitchen, after that the chiller/freezer, forgetting[intentionally and unintetionlly at the same time] to tell others where we went.

Actually it was kinda fun, cuz it was pretty cold in there and we gotta wear jackets. We just had to "sweep away the water on the floor, and it was quite an uphill task as we had to suck up the water into an instrument and then drain it in a bucket. Aiyo, why no drain ah? It would be so much easier, no offense. Then we went innovative and found a much faster way to clear up the water. I nearly slipped a couple of times gee. Gives me the chills thinking what would hv happened if I did--broken back, possible paralysis an a wet butt. Thank goodness that dint happen. But my shoe soles had holes so the water seeped in and wet my socks with yucky water. :'(

We were kinda hoping others wont be able to find us, cuz we dint wanna share our new-found task with them, so that's kinda why we didn't tell anyone about our whereabouts/lil "hideout". We r so selfish. Sorry kiddos! Then when we were almost there, almost, we had to go 4 su called Charlene and told her we had to go. That's when we realised how the rest had be so scared and worried for us, looking around for us fruitlessly for about 15 minutes, including the ma'ams. We are so sorry for this!

When we came out, our glasses were fogged for soo long I felt so damn blind, and both of us wore specs oops. Then I kinda slipped on the floor whoops. Then I had to sweep away water outside AGAIN. But das okay :'(

Then we were told of everything and we felt so sorry yet again & made a mental note to inform abt my whereabouts next time, though I think a tracker can do a better job...

Then we went to the hall to make dough and i think Astraia Ma'ams went to take a break ??? I dunno an I dun care but after a while they told us to go eat and they took over us to make the dough.

BREAK TIME!!!

The food was so goooooood omy and almost all of us gorged on the sausages or nuggets. Almost all of us ate about 10 of those in totaliy lmao. #trugluttons But they r so good and irresistible I cannot even lol. I guess we all stuffed ourselves so shuck full that we didn't even have an appetite lunch left at all haha, esp me.

Then we were dismissed after that. It was raining so heavily oh nooo. Out of 8 of us, 4 brought umbrellas while the others didn't jeez. Just right man. So we ended up sharing umbrellas, and I shared mine with su. I reckon we were the chattiest pair. Instead of the Maze Runners from the Maze, we are the Rain Runners from Artemis hahahaha. Dumb joke dude. We didn't exactly run though. All of us had wet shoes and socks after that. Deon was like "I can feel the water in my shoes eww". Yea, we had been squelching in wet shoes, an lets say it was so fun(not).

For me it didn't realy matter cuz my shoes and socks are already soaked with garbage [I slipped right be4 we left yet again(!)] and cabbage water hahaha so funny.

So I guess this is the end. Till next Monday's last VIA session. Hope it will be the best one of all four, but I know im hoping against hope. Hope u enjoyed reading my EXTRA-long post tho


~Yin Yang
  most annoying squad mate
  Ever.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment