16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Sunday 16 August 2015

X-challenge

HELLO THERE!!!!!!!!

NO NEWS WHETHER CEDAR WON ANOT WILL UPDATE SOON

Ok so X-challenge was da bomb, bomb bc it was GREAT and TIRING and makes you want to explode like a bomb when you think you gave the wrong answer.

There are a few components for X. Imma just gonna call it X bc y not

1. Quiz (hardest and most terrifying part)

2. Treasure hunt (a lot of running, actually the whole thing run so)

3. Minefield (SO ANNOYING GAH)

4. Spiderweb (The okay part)

5. PT (sian)

6. Pioneering (the relaxed part)

7. 50m finish! (HOORAY)

____________________________________________________________________________

Ok so I'll try to keep it sweet and short bc I still have hw.

Quiz. SO each person gets 2 qns and I apparently got the hard qns... But I HOPE and PRAY i wrote down the correct answers. One qn was abt guns then the other was i think the NPCC motto or mission. For your reference,

NPCC MISSION: TO DEVELOP CARING AND RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS

NPCC VISION: TO MOULD BUILDERS OF A SAFE AND SECURE HOME

Treasure hunt. Well, I tried to contribute but I was a sotong... I tried my best (ma'am if you're reading this)!

Minefield. This is the most frustrating part bc apparently got bomb and u cannot see the bomb and when you SKIP a tile RESTART haiyo. But made it in the end!

Spiderweb. Ok uh, need to crawl into a whole w/o touching the web.

PT. I did the jumping jacks which was relatively easy but my counting messed up. Thanks to ma'ams my counting was accepted yas. You know ma'ams did pumpings and sit ups? >~< so fit

Pioneering! Yay, knotsknotsknots. It went pretty well.

50m finish, sprinted as fast as I COULD WOOHOO!

_________________________________________________________________________________

EXTRA NOTES (embarrassing/annoying things that happened)

- I forgot to bring my water bottle so I went to Cheers and bought a 1.5 litre bottle. And you have to carry it around with you hahahahaa

- I didn't know the sir gave the question and the qn was just staring at me! I asked "uh sir where's the qn" he gave me that "are you dat blur face" and pointed at the qn....


________________________________________________________________________________

Overall, it was a cool experience and if nobody going next year, I chope.


MUCH LOOOVVEEEE,
NIKII







No comments:

Post a Comment