16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Friday 17 June 2016

extra trng was B O M B

okay ignore the title I jus put it there for the sake of it

ytd nite jap was so done w me n a few others cuz we were spamming about shadowhunters

at some point of time we started typing malec in caps

malec is bae geddit

tbh it was gr8 despite many many downturns and failures

ok I'm not gonna tell u till I need to to keep the suspense. I like to see the life bleed out of u while u wait 4 it hehe jk

we came super early, most of us. around 7. Why, to learn the knots of course, esp most of us. I still can't get the butterfly knot even after my squaddies taught me?? Haiz

As for training today, we did rifle drills and tent pitching. We learnt 2(3 for some of us) rifle drills today. Me n jap learnt what the rest learnt last wk cuz we couldn't understand what we were being taught by our squaddies.

I was super thrilled that we would be doing rifle drills as I had been praying hard that we would do it, but the saying be careful with what you wish for doesn't exist for nothing, does it? I learnt soon enough

Jap was much faster than me at learning it I swear I felt so sore at my lack of brains. She was like keeping up with the timing when I was still struggling to flick the rifle and do the drill correctly, and yea I basically screwed it up for her. I just have the fear that I might flick the rifle too hard or smth and may not be able to catch it and it might fall to the floor, or that I might flick the rifle into my own face, which well did happen. So yea I had the big problem of not flicking it hard enough and ofc, transferring. In the end I improved but I was so far behind jap.

so yay we cud finally join back!!at first it seemed ok, but as the day drew on the rifle started feeling heavy in our hands. really heavy. it was really, really weird doing basic drills with the rifle, and the worst was marching cuz we kept psychomo-what idk how to spell. cuz we cldnt swing our right arm and esp when we take the first few steps almost inevitably we wld do it and then pause like wait what then get it right, so ofc we got semula-ed almost everytime we did it. idk for me it was a rly huge problem. I was pretty frustrated I felt like crying. hentak was also quite problematic cuz the rifles kept movin about even tho we tried to lock our arms

n yes changing which sucked horribly. we got loads of things confiscated cuz we didn't actually standardise properly. n exceeded timing by a lot. we had not been changing w school skirt for quite a long time aldr, so we kinda forgot it. we need to standardise it asap. well its typical of me to state the obvious so plz bear w me aha

yay tent pitching! honestly I wasn't q looking forward to it cuz I kept fearing we cld not do it and jus afraid I might not rmb the knots. but yes tdy we were in for a surprise! mm keep reading!

yep so we had 2 groups of 6 and 5 ppl. mine was the six ppl team, our team name was 6 sweatshirts cuz aly. apparently earlier on be4 the training started there had been some talk of that song. I cant stand it tbh(as in the song). and our team cheer was 'who, what, wear, sweatshirts' or smth liddat. do u see the pun?? 'who, what, wear' instead of 'who, what, where', and yes copyright its my idea so give credit hehehe jk

so this time rnd target was 24 or 25 min yep. most of us were q nervous

and yep there it goess!! why the rain must rain earlier on idk why. I made the grass so slippery and the pegs so slimy I was gripping it till my hand hurt. only upside was the grnd was much easier to peg on, tho there r certain spots which r q hard. the only problem was it was too soft sometimes too. youd be wondering that I complain its too hard wen its hard, and too soft wen its soft, so what exactly do I want. I don't know either. I guess its jus to suck it up n live w it?? wen u want to repeg and take out those pegs, its so muddy it slips and dirties your hand, so its extra work trying not to let it slip. I kept slipping on the grass, and it was stupid cuz at one point in time I tripped over a peg n slipped trying to regain my balance n did a split. well done. but it was fun actually.

n char ties the flaps so neat unlike me. maam said she can be flapper HAHA. I blindly walked into the guyline after tying the flaps oops

I think I was muttering by the angel like a lot the whole time HAHA

but we persevered yep, and my squaddies were q nice to help me out w butterfly knot. our grp finished in 22 min 38 secs!! I mean to yall maybe the timing still sucks but it was q an achievement for us cuz we have nvr pitched a full tent before(idk if yall did last wk) and we did not exceed timing!! well no time to celebrate we had to help the other team

actually they wld hv been as fast or maybe even faster if not for the drain problem

so ya we were q happy!! and we all crowded into a tent and maams helped us take photos!! yay!!

and afterwards we had a fun debrief which lasted till idk wen I stayed oni till 12 or so. I wanted to stay but I was too hungry ah oops.

the ones who had left earlier didn't change finish in a long time and we were starting to wonder if they fell asleep in the toilet. before they left there had been more talk of the sweatshirt song and when they were leaving well, they were distracting us w funny things like nik was walking like a crab n stuff?? and maams said smthsmth n that they were too high, which I totally agree with

whatever you do dun suggest to me that meliorn's face tattoo is a chilli pepper cuz u will fail anyway. Besides, I will kill u

Everything looks so green and we look like yellow birds in the grass
 
 
AND HERE IS A FUNNY POST!!hehehe will is omg
 
 
 
 
and this is so tru HAHAH
 
 
 
HAHAH HERONSTAIRS 4 LYFE
poor jem
 
 
 
ok take care n dun be stupid like me n play in the rain for fun cuz ya I'm on w fever now
 
 
and yes heres a joke!! (it might be a lil dirty)
 
Q: What is the difference between a snowman and a snowwoman?
A: Snowballs
 
 
hope u enjoy and appreciate my sense of humor hehe
 
I think sweatshirts may be the most commonly mentioned thing during training today
 
 
 
DADdario <3

No comments:

Post a Comment