16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Squad recess tdy

So we had squad recess tdy, well, to practice drills. That was our original intention, but we ended up practicing drills for like 2 min & practice apt instead. wowza. we wanted to practice apt tmr, but then we realised we would only be further straining ourselves tmr as got jogging and yea punishments, so itz kinda illogical to waste energy and  den possibly not be able to do punishments properly. so we deided 2 do apt tdy & drills tmr aft sch instd. IT WAS FUN OKK. We practically dragged ourselves to do each section, esp leg lifts. see how much w luv apt. we jus dreaded it. but den we managed to complete it good job!! when we were doin it some teachers were legit judging us. there was one teacher who was like staring. I think he asked wat we doin (not so sure if he did cuz I wasn't payin much attention 2 him) and charliflower said smth and coincidentally boom we dropped  the floor to do pumpings it was so hilarious HAHAHA. actually I dun give whoever is judging us a shit tbh cuz we aren't doing smth "illegal" or being a nuisance but haha maybe we were v noisy idk. And when we did lunges across the courtyard(aish it was the only space big enuff 4 al of us 2 do @ once mah not bc we wan show off luh) we were literally doin it so fast and su was damn fast arghhh. I was laughing my head off looking at the weird way ppl were lookin at us. idk if I was the only one laughing the whole time thru the whole thing maybe my teacher is rite I can laugh at anything. it was tiring n my whole shirt was soaked (v hot mah) but I guess the fun and bonding we had made up 4 it. actually it wasn't so bad but im pretty worried I kenut do finish 4 punishments tmr

~Yin2

No comments:

Post a Comment