16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Wednesday 24 February 2016

so fast aldr thurs & tmr Friday so cca

when I was typing blogger I typed in bladder instead (I WASNT LOOKING AT WHAT I WAS TYPING OK) and I was wondering why I was seeing definitions of a bladder n stuff liddat hahahaha. cant believe its aldr Thurs?? tmr is Friday = CCA. How time flies it was almost a week ago tat we had parade but it seems like yesterday? How I wish I can clip time's wings.

anyways we had squad recess tdy I was late but blah at least I came. practiced some drills, but idk wut the rest did cuz they aldr finished and was leaving wen I came but I saw em doing drills?

okok better not write anymore so tat u will leave dis page 4 ur revision(tat is if ya do it), or whatever u hv been doing k byez

gonna look a "big turtle"(as quoted by ginger) tmr cuz im stuffing it shuck full of clothes. I gg 4 photoshoot & hitting the catwalks of a  fashion show tmr ya know nah jk itz actually cca hahahahahaha

k bye 4 real gonna study now haix

~Yin2

No comments:

Post a Comment