16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Friday 12 February 2016

birthday & parade

Honestly, I don't know what to name posts, sorry if it sound boring bUT IT ISN'T

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SQUAD'S RIGHT MARKER AMANDA !! I've said that so many times but why not do again.


We had squad recess today to celebrate Amanda's birthday. Only around 9 came? Though, I hope Amanda likes the gift ( amanda if you read this hi )

Parade today actually turned out quite good. OH BEFORE PARADE AROUND 2.50PM i lost my shoe bag which has boots, but in the end found it in class lol

I think we really really need to improve on tent-pitching. Quite obvious who didn't revise but most of us did as a squad ! I think our pegging and arm power improved though:) Changing timing too:( Actually, I don't know how to improve. Like what should we do? I think Artemis works best if not under presseure. I feel that keeping quiet actually makes us work faster somehow. Like how if we cheer, we would focus more on cheering instead of changing. I think that the folding and stanndardising part is what makes us slower ( must work on that! ) ALSO I believe our attitude is improving, good job guys, do continue !!

Anyway, jiayou on the punishments !! We did it today so we can do it again !
Happy Valentines dayy heart heart

Have a gr8 weekend !

- suckaiduckcatnahslothtreepalm you know its me


No comments:

Post a Comment