16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Thursday 26 November 2015

Random Stuff

HELLO(FROM THE OTHER SIDE) INTERNET

*again*

Cheetah and Lion were having a race..

Cheetah: *starts before being told so*

Lion: Don't be a CHEETAH(cheater)

Cheetah: No, don't you LION(lying)
__________________________________________
*Phone Rings*

somed00d: Hello?

Adele: FROM THE OTHER SIDE

somed00d: dammit I knew it was you, Adele
_________________________________________

*watch me whip/nae nae is the new Whip my hair
_________________________________________

why did the pie go to the dentist?
BECAUSE HE NEEDED A FILLING
*36 days till school:(

ok I know I'm lame lol...too late to say S0RRY?

okbye

Duckaicat

p.s. duck, its 39 more days cuz sch starts on 4th jan not 1st jan aahahhahahh 

No comments:

Post a Comment