16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Tuesday 24 November 2015

i dont understand

HELLO INTERNET

i suck at this.

ok so someone really need to teach me how to work this thing because i don't understand. like what how do you like add in those birthdays like what Hestia ma'ams did. like what? and i want to change the font colour, this one doesn't really go well BUT IDK HOW. can some one be my human guidebook and teach me step-by-step please thanks. also it took me so long to know how to log into this. #-_-

* i saw this draft ahahaha // SAMEE IKRRR HOW ADD THE BDAYSSS :'( *

i'm pretty sure that was de-on button. ok anyways, we need better background too (not saying this isn't good, niki) so the one i edited pretty much failed.

+deon was so slow in getting why i called her de-on button
+we need a full squad pic ITS BEEN A YEAR GUYS
+our squad ig needs better edited pics lol(idk why I'm so concerned about this)
+i wanted to blog about today's via but deon vv kiasu write already
+WHERES POTLUCK
+everytime i listen to 'what do you mean'(I'm listening to it now hUehuEHue) it reminds me of camp i miss camp:(
+i didn't stalk.
*NIKI IF YOU SEE THIS TEACH ME SENPAI
*THIS BLOG IS ALIVE

ok that's all lol this is fun.

The one that got featured in Chicken Little.

Duckaicat


No comments:

Post a Comment