16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Saturday 21 November 2015

Annual Camp 2k15

HELLO INTERNET

YOO it's Duckaicat(duck+panda+cat) aka Queen SoUp...lmao jk


It's been almost a week since camp ended. I'm quite sad about that actually. I miss camp:( 


SO ABOUT CAMP..actually before camp...we were so panicky the day before. Basically, we(Deon, Alyssa, Beekim and I) spent the whole day labeling, polishing our boots and packing. Polishing was tiring, I still don't think they were shiny enough. I went to iron my uniform I think thrice?? IT STILL WASN'T STRAIGHT. And ooops we didn't sleep at 10pm either.

Okay so camp..
Camp was definitely an amazing experience for me. I'm sure for the other campers(Artemis&Hestia Ma'ams) as well. Through camp, we bonded as campers and also as a unit through the games we had. Crime Night and Campfire Night was incredible !! We had to solve how Baby Chucky died. Apparently he died from contaminated milk. Poor Baby Chucky. Oh Campfire Night was the best night I had in camp. The campers had to prepare skits and a dance to our own remix. My group(Group 2)+Group 4 was chosen for dance. I had so much of fun dancing, I feel like I could do it again! Actually, I forgot a part of the dance...ooops. I was so nervous during the dance. Also, we didn't had much space dancing as we keep moving back:( I had to do the whole solo part because one of the ma'am wasn't sure of the steps. I was so scared I'll forget. And not to forget, Astraia ma'ams' performance was AWESOME. I love it so much, especially their dance! They look so cool while dancing omg.

Okay so that was the best part about camp. Now, for the toughest.
Changing Parade was damn tiring. I felt like my legs were about to break. Oh and some people  were laughing at us and didn't give way???(ok let's forget about them). BUT our timing did improve from 12min+ to around 5min. I was so happy and proud of Artemis I legit felt like crying. OH THEN THERE WAS FIRE DRILL. Omg we didn't even wake up when ma'am blew the whistle in our room. They were so mad at us I swear.

Okay some random things..
Its was awkward sleeping beside ma'ams lol

Ok last thing I'll talk about.
Before camp we already very stress. Someone never label, cut twine, bring coke bottle or her pegs. Omg I was damn pissed BUT ITS OK AC IS OVER. +she had the whole day before camp to pack while we(Alyssa, Deon, Beekim and I) went to buy other stuff.

OKAY END OF POST
wew so long I type
hohoho I hope I'm the first one to post<[:-(D}


LUFF
duckaicat 

No comments:

Post a Comment