16 individuals but 1 squad

Artemis

Artemis

Monday 23 November 2015

AC Reflections !!

HELLO WORLD.

It's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet. Nah jk, this isn't some Adele tribute. Yoz, I'm Alyssa. The coolest nicest one in Artemis.

So AC was last two weeks? It was fun, enjoyable, very, how do you phrase it, impactful. I mean, come on, I'm still thinking about it after a week. My memory is horrible, but around two weeks. That's long. So, where do we start?

WARNING!
My reflections will probably be the longest, most boring thing you've ever read. You might waste 5 minutes reading this. I mean, look at how much time you spent already reading up to here. Feel free to stop RIGHT HERE.

It was 8 (?) in the morning when I reached school. I planned to meet Deon at 7 but HAHA, I woke up late. It was damn awkward, Hestia Ma'ams were so panicky and we ( Deon, Sukainah, Charlene and  I ) were sitting down, somehow very calm. I DON'T KNOW HOW OR WHY. When more people came, that's when the chaos started. I also forgot to print the attendance list. Whoops. You see, this is why you don't prepare for camp last minute. Astraia Ma'ams were RIGHT beside us at the computers, so Deon, Sukainah and I panicked and went to the bookshelves HAHAHA. Yeah, we printed the attendance list and ran out of the library, because Alyssa cannot stand awkwardness. So after we campers packed everything, we sat down in our groups and practiced role call. We also had a pep talk ( mainy groups 1 and 2 group 3 was very far away and idk about group 4 ). sO we fell in, and after that we had muster parade? It was cool, I mean we learnt new drills, wore our full uni for the first time. We then went to the classroom, and yeah.

DAY 1 
IT WAS HECTIC MAN. The test - I'm pretty sure I failed. We also went through changing parade - something I'm not a fan of. ( If you're reading this, you should know that during camp, you don't really feel the need to pee. ) So things happened dadada, and we got knocked down. Man, memories keep flooding in. OH HOW COULD I FORGET. CRIME NIGHT. BEST THING EVER. The school is creepy at night though. The dogs ugh. Here's the story:
We campers are supposed to find out the truth behind the death of Baby Chucky. We got to interview Chucky's mother and the maid. We were supposed to find clues. So skipskipskipskip, Baby Chucky's father was in debt, the loansharks threatened the maid, the baby died of food poisoning. Bee Kim was damn smart, she figured out like 69% of the things correctly. Okay so after nightwalk, we went to the Sapphire room ( CIs room ), and jokes were told. Let's just say, Bee Kim is horrible. We also watched Mulan! Well halfway, Ma'ams stopped playing it since it was already 11.30(?). I was dead already I wanted to sleep so bad or move but Ma'am was in front of me so I couldn't move. My legs hurt like hell + I was sleepy I didn't want to move or anything.

DAY 2
Okay I forgot what happened today, all I remember was that it was a very slack day. Ma'ams had an activity called Blockbuster(?). HINT HINT IT WAS FUN BUT BABY FOOD IS DISGUSTING + IF YOU'RE WET AND EXPOSED TO THE WORLD IT'S VERY COLD. oh THE 2ND DAY WAS CAMPFIRE. IT WAS FUN, I ALMOST FELL AND I FORGOT MY LINES. ALSO MA'AMS CAN DANCE BETTER THAN US I'M VERY SAD :-( THERE WAS ALSO FIRE DRILL. WE TOOK 17 MINUTES OMG IT FELT LIKE 5, WE WERE ALSO SUPPOSED TO LOOK FOR CASUALTIES BUT GROUP 3 DIDN'T OMGGG.

( ok idk why i was yelling but ya ok )

DAY 3
If you observe, my posts are getting shorter because 1. i am sleepy, 2. i need to charge my phone, 3. IDK WHATS HAPPeniNG. but we had mass dancing and wew wew wew. we also went home that day i slept for 14 hours hAHAHA ok

ok so idk what else to say but yea, it was funnn and painfulll.
byeeeeee

- alybaby ;)
ps i will marry calum hood

No comments:

Post a Comment